Le-Vel Thrive 8-Week Experience
To answer a few questions you have about dietary supplements, in general and Thrive….
- Is Thrive FDA Approved? No. Dietary supplements, vitamins and mineral supplements are not regulated by the FDA. They can, however, be manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
- Ingredient research. If you want to learn about the ingredients of a supplement, look it up online, find the product label and Google it. That’s what I did.
- What happens after the 8 weeks are up with Thrive? Well, it’s up to you. The same goes for any dietary supplement you take. Do you feel good and do you want to continue feeling that way? Do you keep experiencing the benefits of the product? Sometimes, it’s hard to tell after a while. You can stop taking it for a few weeks, then resume to see if you notice a difference. Sometimes, it only takes a few days off of the product and then back on.
- Do you have to work out or change your diet? You don’t have to, but if you do, you’ll likely experience better results. When changing my activity level and eating habits alone or together with no supplement, I experienced mild results. Taking a dietary supplement alone with no change in activity level or eating habits, I experienced mild results. By combining dietary supplements with an increased activity level and better eating habits (ditching the processed foods), I experienced GREAT results.
- Can you achieve weight loss without dietary supplements such as Thrive? Sure, but for me, the supplements provide me with mood support and energy that I desperately needed, not to mention support in getting a good night’s sleep.
- How much does Thrive cost? The capsule and the “thrive mix” aka shake cost about $100 per month on auto-ship or as promoter. Of course, now they recommend that you supplement with the DFT patch or DFT Ultra, which adds even more to your MONTHLY total. Thrive has recently introduced two more products to help you with sleep and some other product….to further add to your monthly total. That doesn’t include the Thrive Plus line, which consists of Balance and Activate. Hundreds of dollars per month….
- Is it worth the cost? How much is your health worth to you is the question you have to ask. If you eliminate $5 per day for Starbucks and $5 for fast food (even if it is a salad) and replace it with a dietary supplement that’s “good for YOU” (do your own research), is it WORTH IT to YOU? If you break down the total monthly cost into a daily cost, you might be surprised! Even if a product seems expensive, once you break it down it make more sense. Illness is a far lot more expensive than wellness.
Questions and Comments?
I hope this answers some of the questions you have about Thrive and dietary supplements in general. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below. Of course, you’re also welcome to email me. Just click here to send me an email.
After weeks of seeing posts at the break of dawn on Facebook about how much energy she had and how great she felt from the Thrive 8-Week Experience, I decided to do some research.
I looked up every single ingredient one-by-one. Many of the primary ingredients are the very ingredients that my personal trainer told me were important for women of my age. He basically told me that my store-bought multivitamin was filled with extra vitamins and minerals that I should already be getting from my food. Not only that, but I later discovered that many store-bought, commercially-manufactured vitamins contain fillers such as hydrogenated oils and artificial colors. They are synthetic versus natural and are often manufactured from coal tar, petroleum products, animal by-products, waste and fecal matter, ground rocks, stones, shells and metal.
Le-Vel Thrive is manufactured in an FDA approved facility, is gluten-free, natural and non-GMO. I feel good knowing that I’m not putting a bunch of junk in my body. After taking the Thrive capsules and Premium Lifestyle Mix (aka shake) for the 8-Weeks, I decided I wanted to feel this good all the time, so I continue to take it. There have been times where I skipped weeks or even a few months, but I have been consistent since January 2014.
Prior to that, the Le-Vel Thrive Experience led me towards obtaining a gym membership, ditching caffeine, removing processed foods from my diet and converting my produce to organic, local grown fruits and vegetables. With that and Thrive, I’ve lost 27 lbs. and I feel great all the time.
When I miss days, it’s completely obvious. I’m sluggish and I’m not always able to bust a bad mood. Thrive is not just designed for weight loss. The vitamins, minerals and herbs in Thrive also offers support in other areas such as cognitive performance, joint support, inflammation support, lean muscle support, digestive and immune support. It also contains an anti-aging and antioxidant blend as well as probiotics. It has been known to provide mood support and to ease other discomforts.
It’s definitely done the trick for me. I’m a different person than I was when I started. In fact, I virtually have a whole new life and I’m happy everyday.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Le-Vel Thrive 8-Week Experience head over to http://iamthewarrior.le-vel.com.