Le-Vel Thrive 8-Week Experience
Hi there! You’ve likely arrived here by searching for information about Le-Vel Thrive.
All of what you’ll read is true, however in February of 2014, I resigned as a Le-Vel Thrive Independent Brand Promoter. Why?
While Thrive worked for me when I took it consistently, I just wasn’t feeling the “mission” of the company. When I sought Thrive out after learning about it from my ex sister-in-law, I was looking for a product that would help me solve many woes, including reducing joint discomfort, ensuring I was putting the right vitamins and minerals in my body in the right amount without all of the junk of store-bought vitamins and minerals, digestive and immune support and to address my lack of energy and crappy mood.
Again, Thrive really made a difference and I recommended it to many folks, but because of the constant push after push, the over-marketing per se, on social media and the constant drive to try to convince folks to sell the product along with the misconception that you can make hundreds of dollars in just a few weeks, earn free iPads and get a LUXURY car bonus in a shorter than usual period of time (which I knew was unrealistic and never pushed on others), I decided to separate myself from the company.
There were many months when I actually got free product because of my sales and I also earned a weekly paycheck rather consistently for a good portion of the time, but it was new folks replacing old folks who committed to their 8 weeks (sometimes not even that), then jumped ship. It’s nothing I could quit my day job over, though.
Many months before I made the decision to resign, I found a company that offers a similar product, but without all of the sales hype. Yes, they want people to sign up to promote and sell the product, but I feel like it’s a company that really cares about the product itself as well as giving back to the community. In fact, your commission check is split 90/10. 90% of your commission is cut to you and the other 10% is cut to you for the purpose of giving back!!
The company does not promote a specific short-term or long-term plan as far as the product goes. If you feel like it helps you for only 4 weeks, then so be it. If you enjoy it for 6 months, GREAT. If you understand the true benefits of the ingredients, take it as long as you’d like; for as long as it feels right for YOUR BODY. The story behind the company, the founders, the core values of the company and mostly the product itself are what attracted me to this new company that launched in the fall of 2014.
I am a Founding Member and I’m proud to represent a company that not only offers products that are designed to help you get your Mojo back, but are also concerned with living an active lifestyle, healthy eating and giving back.
Unfortunately, I cannot disclose the name of the company due to company policy about advertising along with or against another direct sales company.
If you’d like to learn more about how to get your Mojo back, please click here to send me an email.
To answer a few questions you have about dietary supplements, in general and Thrive….
- Is Thrive FDA Approved? No. Dietary supplements, vitamins and mineral supplements are not regulated by the FDA. They can, however, be manufactured in an FDA approved facility.
- Ingredient research. If you want to learn about the ingredients of a supplement, look it up online, find the product label and Google it. That’s what I did.
- What happens after the 8 weeks are up with Thrive? Well, it’s up to you. The same goes for any dietary supplement you take. Do you feel good and do you want to continue feeling that way? Do you keep experiencing the benefits of the product? Sometimes, it’s hard to tell after a while. You can stop taking it for a few weeks, then resume to see if you notice a difference. Sometimes, it only takes a few days off of the product and then back on.
- Do you have to work out or change your diet? You don’t have to, but if you do, you’ll likely experience better results. When changing my activity level and eating habits alone or together with no supplement, I experienced mild results. Taking a dietary supplement alone with no change in activity level or eating habits, I experienced mild results. By combining dietary supplements with an increased activity level and better eating habits (ditching the processed foods), I experienced GREAT results.
- Can you achieve weight loss without dietary supplements such as Thrive or this other thing I’m talking about? Sure, but for me, the supplements provided me with mood support and energy that I desperately needed, not to mention support in getting a good night’s sleep.
- How much does Thrive cost? The capsule and the “thrive mix” aka shake cost about $100 per month on auto-ship or as promoter. Of course, now they recommend that you supplement with the DFT patch or DFT Ultra, which adds even more to your MONTHLY total. Thrive has recently introduced two more products to help you with sleep and some other product….to further add to your monthly total. That doesn’t include the Thrive Plus line, which consists of Balance and Activate. Hundreds of dollars per month….
- Is it worth the cost? How much is your health worth to you is the question you have to ask. If you eliminate $5 per day for Starbucks and $5 for fast food (even if it is a salad) and replace it with a dietary supplement that’s “good for YOU” (do your own research), is it WORTH IT to YOU? If you break down the total monthly cost into a daily cost, you might be surprised! Even if a product seems expensive, once you break it down it make more sense. Illness is a far lot more expensive than wellness.
Questions and Comments?
I hope this answers some of the questions you have about Thrive and dietary supplements in general. If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below. Of course, you’re also welcome to email me. Just click here to send me an email.
At the end of the day, another reason why I left Le-Vel is because I don’t really “NEED” to take multiple trips to Vegas, Cancun, etc. sponsored by the company. It’s a great benefit if you promote / sell for the company as an independent brand promoter, BUT what I am looking for and what I’ve found is a company that is focused on the product and gives back!! I’m not in this to promote a fancy lifestyle with luxury vacations or luxury vehicles. I’m in this to live a healthy lifestyle. I care about what I put into my body.
Again, If you’d like to learn more about how to get your Mojo back or how to be a part of this company, please contact me via email here.
On another note, I have a day job that supports my family. I don’t need to sell anything. I support this company because I believe in the product and the company philosophy, as I did with Thrive.
I started my Le-Vel Thrive 8-Week Experience in July of 2013 as a promoter. I signed up as a Le-Vel Independent Brand Promoter at the urging of my ex sister-in-law, Connie. She was actually just trying to get as many free sign-ups as possible. I did just that. I signed up as sort of a favor, then I forgot about it. After weeks of seeing posts at the break of dawn on Facebook about how much energy she had and how great she felt from the Thrive 8-Week Experience, I decided to do some research. I looked up every single ingredient one-by-one. Many of the primary ingredients are the very ingredients that my personal trainer told me were important for women of my age. He basically told me that my store-bought multivitamin was filled with extra vitamins and minerals that I should already be getting from my food. Not only that, but I later discovered that many store-bought, commercially-manufactured vitamins contain fillers such as hydrogenated oils and artificial colors. They are synthetic versus natural and are often manufactured from coal tar, petroleum products, animal by-products, waste and fecal matter, ground rocks, stones, shells and metal. Le-Vel Thrive is manufactured in an FDA approved facility, is gluten-free, natural and non-GMO. I feel good knowing that I’m not putting a bunch of junk in my body. After taking the Thrive capsules and Premium Lifestyle Mix (aka shake) for the 8-Weeks, I decided I wanted to feel this good all the time, so I continue to take it. There have been times where I skipped weeks or even a few months, but I have been consistent since January 2014. Prior to that, the Le-Vel Thrive Experience led me towards obtaining a gym membership, ditching caffeine, removing processed foods from my diet and converting my produce to organic, local grown fruits and vegetables. With that and Thrive, I’ve lost 27 lbs. and I feel great all the time. When I miss days, it’s completely obvious. I’m sluggish and I’m not always able to bust a bad mood. Thrive is not just designed for weight loss. The vitamins, minerals and herbs in Thrive also offers support in other areas such as cognitive performance, joint support, inflammation support, lean muscle support, digestive and immune support. It also contains an anti-aging and antioxidant blend as well as probiotics. It has been known to provide mood support and to ease other discomforts. It’s definitely done the trick for me. I’m a different person than I was when I started. In fact, I virtually have a whole new life and I’m happy everyday. If you’re interested in learning more about the Le-Vel Thrive 8-Week Experience head over to http://eightthirty.le-vel.com.